Thursday, March 14, 2013

Mikho_My Life in Advertising



A few weeks ago I was inspired by both my loathing of waking up to my parents watching CNN and a designers iteration a daily weather app and thought that it would be fun to put war and weather together.

This is my "My Life in Advertising" piece. Originally from the middle east, the news is a big deal at home. My parents are always sitting in front of the TV watching someone drop bias and scripted perspective on current events.... I, LOATH it. It seems that anywhere the common person would go the news is in some way bias and has hidden agenda. I thought that a news provider that gives it to you straight and with some humor sounds a lot more trustworthy and enticing.

This is a funny and catchy advertisement that  shares my desire to make the news just a little funny and very pure. It also could act as a more functional advertisement that would advertisement the website/app.

No comments:

Post a Comment