Thursday, March 7, 2013

Rebrand Idea


For the next project I am doing the rebrand assignment. I have two ideas and I’m still not sure what direction that I want to go in. I was thinking about rebranding cuties oranges or OPI. I want to change the name and target audience for both of the projects. I think that the cuties oranges brand would be much more successful if it was not focused on targeting parents to get it for kids. The commercial for cuties says cutes are small because kids hands are small. I think that an older audiences of people would also enjoy the product. I want make the brand for an older audience of people that want to stay healthy and or loss weight.  I would change the name and maybe try to explain that it is a healthy snack. If I go with the OPI idea I want to change the name and make it more relatable to users. I don’t think anyone really knows what OPI stands for so I want to make it something the represents the brand.  

No comments:

Post a Comment