Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Rebrand Idea Werba

I was thinking about a few brands that I could either rebrand into totally different products or just revitalize. I would like to rebrand Southwest because I feel like its current standing in the public eye is tarnished and could use a solid campaign to make it relevant and valuable again.

Another brand that I think could use a face lift is Adidas. Nike clearly has a solid grasp on the market and Adidas needs a rebranding job to make it a serious competitor with Nike.

I was also thinking about setting a tone for the e-cigarette brand Blu. They currently have a lame black and white commercial that runs late on Comedy Central with some scruffy looking guy in a blazer talking about smokers and their freedom. I think rebranding such a new brand would be fun because I have a lot of room to move with ideas and not much to compare it with. I was thinking about comparing the new Blu e-cigarette ad campaign I create to an old real cigarette campaign.

No comments:

Post a Comment