Monday, February 4, 2013

Elizabeth Jefferson





For this project I did a spoof advertisement on Trix cereal. The original Trix cereal box says that Trix is a good source of whole grain and calcium. The box makes it appear like it is a healthy breakfast option but Trix is made of a lot of sugar and it’s really not very healthy.  I wanted to spoof off of the idea that the trix rabbit never gets to eat the Trixs cereal. I wanted to show that if the rabbit did get a change to eat the Trix he would gain weight and not be very healthy.  With my spoof advertisement I changed the slogan from Trix are for kids to Trix are for fat kids. I changed that product name from Trix to Nix. I put my advertisement in the Food Network Magazine because it is about food and could have an article about healthy breakfast choices next to it. I also am going to include my advertisement on a bus stop so that a lot of people can see it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment