Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Xiayla Sisson - Social Media Idea

Check Please

I want to create an app that allows people to share the dish about restaurants.  It will allow people to share their thoughts and experiences at restaurants across Chicago with their friends, family, co-worker, etc.

Describe the Challenge:
To create an app that self proclaimed food critics can dish about restaurants and allow find restaurants that want to try.

Who is the target Audience?
The target audience will be self proclaimed food critics. Basically anyone who enjoys going to restaurants and give their opinion, or share their experience.

What does the audience think about the brand or group?
I believe that the app will be helpful to anyone who is looking for new restaurants but are skeptical because they do want to spend their money at a place that turns out to suck. It would also be appealing to people who enjoy sharing their experiences, as well as the self proclaimed food critics who can wait to share their opinion on different establishments across the Chicago.

What would we like the target to think and feel?
I hope that the target audience thinks that the app is very helpful in deciding on which restaurants to go to.

Which facts, evidence, or thoughts will assist in this change of thinking? How can we support our opposition?
I have been to many restaurants that I wish I had not wasted my time and money going to. I would have loved to have an app which I can see the opinions and experiences of my peers and friends before I go to a restaurant that I have never been to.

What media will best facilitate our goal?
Check Please will work best as an app or even an website.

The single most important takeaway?
That it is ok to voice your opinions with your peers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment