Monday, February 4, 2013

Henshaw | Final Spoof Adverts

 

 

 



This series is a spoof on the “Got Milk” campaign. The original advertisements include an image of a famous individual accompanied by copy about milk that correlates with their claim to fame. With my spoof ads, I maintained the same format as the originals and replaced the normal milk mustaches with frivolous objects such as a candy cane, cinnamon stick, and a piece of pasta. Additionally, the copy that I have included in my pieces include exaggerated information to help further the effectiveness of this series. I have chosen to include my advertisements in Allure because this women’s magazine often includes articles on health so an advertisement on this subject would be appropriate. Further, my advertisements can be seen in large format at bus stops as well as on billboards to expand the demographic that would view this campaign. 


No comments:

Post a Comment