Monday, February 4, 2013

Melissa Granahan- Spoof final



















For my spoof ad, I chose to spoof Make Up For Ever, the make up brand.  I decided to spoof on the idea of longer lasting makeup and waterproof makeup.  I exaggerated the idea of longer lasting to lasting forever.  The normal ads vary in styles of makeup.  I chose to use this variation by getting a group of girls with different looks with different kinds of makeup for each.  The first set of images will be spreads in a magazine.  Each girl will have their images next to each other in a spread showing their up close expressions.  The next image is of all the girls created on a poster with descriptions of how long their makeup has been stuck on their faces for.  I then put this poster hanging up in front of a Sephora window to show irony.  

No comments:

Post a Comment