Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Aldo Heels Spoof Ads



During the summer I worked at Aldo and as a person who wears heels often, I was very disappointed to discover that the heels were not comfortable. All of the heels do not have grips on the bottom because we are pushed to sell them grips, therefore making their shoes are dangerously slippery. The size/fitting of the shoes are also uncomfortable because they are designed under a European shoe scale (a very narrow shoe scale). Many of the customers could not fit into the shoes and I found some of my heels to be very tight as well. Therefore, I want my spoof ads to focus on each flaw of Aldo heels. I was thinking of imitating the look of the brands but inserting a representation of Aldo shoes instead.















No comments:

Post a Comment