Thursday, January 17, 2013

Harris - Spoof

For my spoof ad, I decided to go with Purell hand sanitizer. I have not seen any commercials or ads for this product but there are coupons. These coupons are always boring and either have a lot of white space or there are happy smiling people. The website shows happy and clean cut people to make the product seem good. Well let me tell you something, using Purell is a pain. I like to call it "Pure Hell." I am planning to show my dislike for the product but showing a girl using it and looking like she's in pain. Purell burns like hell. It also smells horrible. I'm planning to redesign the bottle and give it the sensation/look of fire. I still want to come up with a line similar sounding to the wording on the bottle of  "Instant Hand Sanitizer." I'm not sure where I would want to put this ad in terms of the environment but  probably somewhere on a billboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment