Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Leung - Spoof Ad

For my spoof ad brand I decided to go with Febreze. The commercials they release always involve some form of "odor elimination" and they advertise these air fresheners as being refreshing, clean, and able to cover any foul odor...but they fail to mention just how overpowering their scents really are. So that's the premise of my spoof, I want to make fun of how overwhelming/ irritating spraying these cans can be for people. I've already made up the spoof name "Ulsneeze" and really want to get a shot with a spray bottle being sprayed while there is a person in the background projectile sneezing all over the place. I haven't really come up with a slogan/ catch - though I was thinking along the lines of "Eliminate your senses". Would anyone have any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment