Thursday, January 17, 2013

Francis - Spoof Ad Idea

I am not completely sure if this would work for a spoof ad, but I thought it would be funny if I created a movie poster for Les Misérables. However, instead of Les Misérables or "The Miserable Ones,"it would read "The Happy Ones" in French (so l'heureaux) and have an image of an image of a blonde girl looking happy. In addition, "coming December 2013" would be included on the poster. This was the first idea that I thought of for my spoof ad so I wanted to include it in my proposal, but I did come up with two other ideas that I could possibly do.

Another idea was to do a spoof ad on Chipotle. I'm not positive of how I want the wording, but the first thought that came to mind was ChiNOTle. I love Chipotle, however, I think the prices are a bit too expensive (especially if you want to add quacamole to a burrito). Along with that, everything is high in calories, yet some people eat Chipotle every day (and sometimes even twice a day, like my roommate on occasion).

My last idea was to do a spoof ad on IKEA. This past summer, I went to IKEA for the first time and had a horrible time, mainly due to the customer service and manager Olga. Again, I'm not exactly sure what route I want to take with this, but the first thought that went through my mind was ICK-EA.

No comments:

Post a Comment