Thursday, January 17, 2013

spoof ad



For the first project I have two spoof ideas that I am trying to decide between. My first idea is to make fun of tricks cereal. I was thinking about focusing on how unhealthy it is because it has so much sugar in it.  I want to work with the idea that the rabbit never gets to eat the tricks cereal but in my spoof the rabbit finally get's to eat the tricks. I want to show the rabbit over weight because it east’s tricks cereal. I had this idea because I was thinking about what would happen to the rabbit could have the change to eat the cereal and I decided that it would gain weight if it could. For my spoof advertisement I have to change the products name and slogan. I was thinking about changing the title from Tricks cereal to Bigx cereal but I’m not sure. I was also thinking about changing the slogan from “Tricks are for kids” to “Tricks are for BIG kids”. I am still thinking about if I am going to go with those ides. I’m still not sure if I like the way the new product title that I created flows but I’m working on it. I am going to create the product advertisement in the form of a health magazine. I also what to create a billboard advertisement for it.

My second idea is to create a spoof advertisement for the CTA. I am going to change the title from the CTA to wait all day. I am going to change the slog from Reliable, Easy, Fast to Unreliable, Expensive, Slow. I would create this advertisement as a bus stop advertisement. I still need to work on developing both of my ideas but I think a have a good start to work from.           

No comments:

Post a Comment