Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Gonzalez -- Spoof Ad Idea

For my spoof ad I've decided to rework the Skinny Girl Cocktails brand. Their current commercial features women having a good time while enjoying their Skinny Girl Cocktails. Their taglines start with "A lady ____" and what I thought of was to to play on that. For example, my print ads would be a campaign of three separate but very similar ads. They would feature the Skinny Girl character but in three very unflattering situations that would be the direct result of abusing alcohol. One would have the character wobbling, another would have her vomiting, and the third would have her peeing. The prints ads would be found in tabloid magazines like Us, People, and Star Magazine geared towards women ages 18-35. For the second ad medium I thought of maybe creating a banner ad for a website with simple animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment