Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Project #1- Melissa Granahan

For my spoof advertisement I am going to take the brand "Make Up For Ever" and take it literally.  I am thinking of taking a series of photos of girls in make up all dressed up and then later in their pajamas not being able to get their make up off their faces in various ways. I want to mimic the style of make up ads but show the terror. I want poke fun at the idea of using a lot of make up and how it is not flattering in every situation and also the evolution of brands that are meant to last longer throughout the day. I am still working on the slogans and titles but I am thinking of maybe something along the lines of "make up forever on your face" or something indicating that it's permanent.  And maybe then "pick your  palette wisely".  I would display these ads in magazines and possibly beauty store windows such as Sephora or Ulta or bus kiosks.  The target audience would be women of all ages.

No comments:

Post a Comment